Stunning waterfront home featuring tranquil views and new deep water pier! Breathtaking, open main level made for entertaining features sun-drenched great room and stone fireplace. Two waterside decks & beach for gracious gatherings. Enjoy a casually elegant lifestyle here, from the waterview master suite to the fully finished basement with an HD theater room. Relax in private setting with easy access to Magothy River & Chesapeake Bay. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
7,266 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- CYPRESS CREEK / MAGOTHY RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock. Private.
- Community Amenities
- Pool Mem Avail
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS